Hi there, so first blog post and figured I'd just welcome everyone to the page, my aim is to use this as a hub to contact anyone supporting me in a more personal way than Facebook or Twitter.
The aim of this blog is to help me raise the funds to compete in the WPC Powerlifting World Championships in Florida, I plan on doing this by doing fundraiser challenges, maybe getting a sponsor and I have a few other ideas in the works, but if anyone has an idea or has a challenge for me I'll consider it and probably be willing to give it a go! Especially if your challenge comes along with a pledge.
I recently got 4 Under 18 British Records and I've qualified for the British and European Championships, unfortunately I can't make it to the European Championships so I will be lifting at the British Championships planning on qualifying for the Worlds.
I train at Crossfit Tonrbidge as a Brook Barbell athlete, my programming is done by Alex Clarke who also owns the gym. I train with Tommy Chivers who is a Powerlifter and Strongman I've attached a video promo of Brook Barbell we made with Mike Mulock for you all to watch and see some of what we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment